Saturday, January 10, 2009

what the HELL...



Sasquatch was pretty disgusted with the Game Show Channel. Its whole schedule has been switched around in some kind of freaky new year's joke, and she can't find any of her favorite shows. The ones she really likes are probably on during the day while I'm at my fascinating and financially rewarding job. I have forbidden her to watch television during the day because I'm afraid it would distract her from her job...Guarding the House...she does a little counter surfing on the side, but not enough to interfere with that guarding gig. So anyway, she's been moping around, all disgusted-dog...Kinda like me. My recent experiences in HELL have left me moping around too, all disgusted-babe. (I AM too a babe. You've never seen me so shut up.) Oh, that photo up there? Well, yeah, that's me but it's too small for you to make anything out, plus, I was 3. I look lots different today, but just as appealing. (Is it just me or is that paperweight on the left oddly phallic? I don't know...I got a little quivery when I looked at it just now.)

So my recent experiences in HELL...well, I'm not sure I can write about them right now. Suffice to say, "bitter disappointment" doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm sure I'll carry on, but whether or not it will be in HELL is up for debate. For now, if you want to talk to me, you'll have to look in the corner there behind the chair, where I'll be all huddled in a knot, my arms around Sas, sobbing into her fur. She's already got a very large wet spot on her shoulder
that's threatening to go all mildewy...
--Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment