Friday, December 12, 2008

First encounter...some more about it

He lives in Atlanta and he's an engineer. Well, no, he isn't an engineer, but I won't reveal his occupation, his name or anything else that could be used to identify him. Yeah, he's a rat bastard...but I'm not. Anyway, his first message was charming, if a little stream-of-consciousness, writing-wise. He told me he loved my profile...that he thought it was amusing. Well, amusing was exactly what I was going for when I wrote it so I thought, "This guy gets me!" He'd sent me his personal email address in case I'd like to chat outside the realm of HELL. Well, of course I wanted to chat outside the realm of HELL! Who wouldn't want to get out of HELL? So, I sent him an email. He responded immediately with a photo! And wow, when I opened that photo, well, let's just say, rat bastard or not, he's a fine looking man...if it was really him in that pic...who knows? (I really wish I could post his photo here so you could judge for yourself, but I do have my standards.) I wrote him back, telling him I thought his photo was attractive and that his emails were charming, (which they were, but that stream-of-consciousness writing was a little hard to decipher and he used a weird sign off...I won't say what it was, but it was just a little strange and one I hadn't encountered before, anywhere) and indicating that I was interested in corresponding. His name was Dave...oh, of course his name isn't Dave, but if I'm going to tell about him, I have to call him something, so Dave it is.

--Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment