Monday, December 15, 2008

just another evening in HELL...

Sasquatch was tired. The squirrels have been busy gathering the hickory nuts from the backyard to save for the hard times ahead. Sometimes, though, they climb up to the deck out back to prance around and see if they can make Sas lose her mind. They're pretty successful at that particular endeavor. She hates those little fuzzy-tailed bastards and considers it her true calling in life to rid the world of them. She'd spent all afternoon at the back door, quivering with rage everytime one of those little scamps set foot on the deck. So, she wanted nothing more than a nap. No Game Show Channel for our girl this evening...What could I do with this unexpected free time? Oh I know, I'll check in with the boys from HELL.

As I've hinted to you, my profile in HELL is a little, well squirrelly. When you use the word "emasculation" in your profile, it should be obvious to everyone that you're looking for a special kind of man...and not one who spent his formative years in special ed. It should be obvious, but like everything else in HELL, the obvious becomes the obscure and vice versa. I'd gotten some messages from men who wanted to know just what kind of a ball-bustin' bitch I was and why didn't I just crawl away and let them get on with their happy little tea party? Others seemed quite eager to be emasculated and those, well, I didn't get back to any of them. When I wrote my profile, I thought I'd set a sarcastic enough tone that guys would realize that I was just goofing around. And some have, bless their hearts. These are the men I'm interested in! These few non-humor-impaired guys who have had enough confidence to contact a girl who said she was good at emasculation are the ones I want to get to know. They are few and far between though, so if I want to talk to anyone I usually have to make the first move, and gently enough that they aren't scared out of their minds...

--Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment